Coronavirus (Covid-19) Updates
Our top priority has always been to deliver an unparalleled experience of restoration and rejuvenation to our clients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines. You might notice some changes during your next visit as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote the health and safety of clients and staff which we’ve outlined below:
WHAT ROYALE THAI MASSAGE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- All staff members will wear a mask when in the reception, during any interaction with a client, or when in the massage room.
- Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
- Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 36.5 to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
WHAT WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Temperature check via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 37.5 or 38.3 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Wear a face mask (strongly encouraged for all clients for extra precaution and may be required based on state specific orders)
- Enjoy our one-on-one service provided in the comfort and safety of your own private suite.
AFTER EACH SESSION
For extra sanitation precautions, all sheet are removed and change with new ones after each session and hand sanitizers are place in each room for warmth and to protect modesty.
Stay safe and healthy. We will see you soon